2022-23 annual parking permits and CATS All-Access Transit Passes are on sale Aug. 1.
Permits are valid from the date of purchase; CATS All-Access Transit Passes are valid beginning Aug. 15.
Learn more about parking permit pricing and options.
Alternatives to purchasing a standard annual permit
- Permit Packs: Daily permits are available for a reduced rate in quantities of 10 and 30 for those who park on campus infrequently. Parking Packs are not valid for The Dubois Center at UNC Charlotte Center City Building parking.
- CATS All-Access Transit Pass: Faculty and staff may purchase annual passes for $75. Students who have paid the Miscellaneous Transportation Fee may ride LYNX light rail CATS buses (including express routes and the Airport Sprinter) fare-free with their 49er ID.
- Semester Permits: Purchase a prorated annual permit if you only need parking for one semester. Permits may be purchased or terminated at any time.
- Discount Permits: Discounted permits for Lot 6A, Lot 27 and North Deck are available in limited quantities.
The Dubois Center at UNC Charlotte Center City Building parking
Faculty and staff conducting business at Center City must select Center City Building parking privileges at the time of purchase.
Students enrolled in classes at Center City Building will automatically have permissions to park at Center City and do not need to take action when purchasing their permit.
- One-time credit card payment
- Credit Card on File: Pay for your permit in three equal monthly payments. The first payment will include a non-refundable $20 fee. Permit is active upon the first payment.
- Payroll Deduction: Once you enroll in payroll deduction, the first deduction taken from your paycheck will be twice your standard payroll deduction amount.
- Pay in the PaTS office with your 49er Account, cash or check.
Learn more about payment options.
Parking on campus requires a permit or purchase of visitor parking and is enforced anytime the University is open.
Student lots are reserved for move-in activities starting Monday, Aug. 1; full parking enforcement begins in all lots and decks at 5 a.m., Aug. 21.
Questions? Contact the Parking and Transportation Services Communication Center weekdays, 5 a.m. Monday to 10 p.m. Friday, at 704-687-0161.